Thursday, November 29, 2012

Another Year Gone Past Without Posting

Sometimes it is just so hard to post anything and not sound like I am whining. That is something I certainly do not want to start doing.

 This past year I lost a good friend. You know how some say someone is taken too young? Well that is exactly the way I fell. Let me introduce you to Greyson Asher.




I met Greyson while playing an online game. It was an adult 3D world where anything could go. It actually didn't take long for me to get tired of the whole cybering thing and I started making good real friends in this world.

 Greyson and his then Lady Erika, I met through a mutual friend, who eventually broke my heart. (but that is neither here nor there) Many times, I would tell Greyson that he was very intimidating. He could never understand why. I tried to explain that the vibration I got from him through our numerous private talks just felt like he was a very old soul and that he had more power in his little finger than I could ever hope to have. He would just laugh and shake his head.

 Eventually, I became the counselor of Greyson in this make believe world. I would always be at family meetings, or meetings with other houses, where I could give him advice on whatever he was being approached about. Many times we were the house who mediated between problems with other houses or families.

 Just as all things end, going to that game ended for us at about the same time. We tired of all the back biting and fighting between houses, and it was getting impossible to just find time to visit.

 We we left about the same time, but never lost touch. He worked at a hospital, working his way through medical school and sometimes we would spend all night long talking on GTalk. He would have to excuse himself many times just to check on a patient that had walked in. *smiles* He even sent his "family" a picture of the first baby he was delivered. He looks so proud as does the mother of the child.

Then, a few months ago, he told me of his own health problems. I set up healing rituals and hoped against hope I would have my Grey to talk to again, and visit as he ran back and forth caring for those souls that walked through the door of his hospital.

One night we said goodnight and that was it.

 I found out a few days later that my Greyson was gone.

 Crossed over and now on the realm of spirit. It has been very hard for me to accept that I will not see his smiling face or hear his infectious laugh again.

No more will we speak together on the physical of spiritual things, me helping him remember things from his past lives.

 I miss Greyson. I don't think I will ever get used to him being gone. However I know, he's out there somewhere and I am sure that one day, we will be able to speak together again.

Dance in joy Greyson. Dance in joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment